Art Gossip

Thats Me

Welcome

Group "Guests"

Thursday, 28-03-2024, 17:23

Search

Friends

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Artist Share Forum » First Aid » How do I access purchased content?
How do I access purchased content?
ProtocolZeroDate: Sunday, 22-04-2018, 05:04 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Young Dragon
Sorry, but I can't seem to find this addressed anywhere. Exactly how do I access my purchased files? I just bought a copy of the "Summoner's Horn-Helmet" (http://freedom-of-art.ucoz.com/photo/store_front/poser_ds_products/summoner_39_s_horn_helmet/4-0-185) item, and can't find anywhere on the site where I access the files for it, and I'm not seeing a confirmation/download email sent to the email account in my profile. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...

EDIT: O.K. -- clicked on "Return to Merchant" from PayPal, and immediately got prompted to download my files. Guess that answers that. Thanks...

Message edited by ProtocolZero - Sunday, 22-04-2018, 05:08

SummonerDate: Sunday, 22-04-2018, 10:02 | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Dragon Master
Quote ProtocolZero ()
Sorry, but I can't seem to find this addressed anywhere. Exactly how do I access my purchased files? I just bought a copy of the "Summoner's Horn-Helmet" (http://freedom-of-art.ucoz.com/photo/store_front/poser_ds_products/summoner_39_s_horn_helmet/4-0-185) item, and can't find anywhere on the site where I access the files for it, and I'm not seeing a confirmation/download email sent to the email account in my profile. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...EDIT: O.K. -- clicked on "Return to Merchant" from PayPal, and immediately got prompted to download my files. Guess that answers that. Thanks...

Hi PZ,
Jup it normally pops up after checkout in some cases if a popup is blocked it can happen that
the Dl does not work. But as soon as I am on my Computer I send an additional E-mail Confirmation
with the Download link and a Thank you smile

ColdclawDate: Friday, 22-10-2021, 12:27 | Message # 3
Private
Hello Summoner 
Sorry to say I didn't get a pop up ether I think Paypal was having issues and wouldn't send me back here after paying 
I purchased the Licker

Regards Carl

SummonerDate: Friday, 22-10-2021, 12:43 | Message # 4
Colonel
Quote Coldclaw ()
Hello Summoner Sorry to say I didn't get a pop up ether I think Paypal was having issues and wouldn't send me back here after paying 
I purchased the Licker

Regards Carl

The board does not save any sensible information's like Purchases or Personal stuff , I made it this way to Protect the Members.
In case that the Download does not show up after a Purchase, this can happen when the browser is set to block pop up's I always
send a Confirmation with the download link and the freebie Password (s) . You should already received the e-mail. I can take a little
moment as I am doing it manually and if I take a rest at night here it might take a little while but I do it always as fast as I can smile

SludgeQueenDate: Sunday, 27-02-2022, 14:01 | Message # 5
Private
I have donated but I did by card not a paypal account. I got no popup, but I got an email with the receipt to say that the transaction had gone through but no code was with it.

SummonerDate: Sunday, 27-02-2022, 14:05 | Message # 6
Colonel
Quote SludgeQueen ()
I have donated but I did by card not a paypal account. I got no popup, but I got an email with the receipt to say that the transaction had gone through but no code was with it.

You Should of gotten a separate e-mail by now with the Passwords. It may come with a little delay as I have to do these Manually 
but  you should have it by now in your mail box smile Just let me know if you did not recive the mail and I'll send you another one .

Thanking you big time for your Support.

SludgeQueenDate: Sunday, 27-02-2022, 14:11 | Message # 7
Private
Got it thank you, looks like you do good work here, I will have a look around and wish you all the best smile

SummonerDate: Sunday, 27-02-2022, 14:13 | Message # 8
Colonel
Quote SludgeQueen ()
Got it thank you, looks like you do good work here, I will have a look around and wish you all the best

Thank you smile and glad it worked out ....

jackiepaulDate: Saturday, 07-01-2023, 21:33 | Message # 9
Private
I donated but i haven't received a code

SummonerDate: Saturday, 07-01-2023, 21:40 | Message # 10
Colonel
Quote jackiepaul ()
I donated but i haven't received a code

Hi Jackiepaul you should of recived a e-mail yesterday that I send to your E-mail address used on Pay Pal you used a Yahoo address
it might be that you missed it out or Yahoo is placing G-mail send mail into your spam folder. I will send you a copy to make sure you got 
it and also send it to you in your PM ....

SarpendonDate: Sunday, 16-04-2023, 21:55 | Message # 11
Private
Hey sorry to bother as well but I also din't got any Download Link after the donation, I guess I'll wait for an email. Thank you in advance.

SummonerDate: Sunday, 16-04-2023, 22:02 | Message # 12
Colonel
Quote Sarpendon ()
Hey sorry to bother as well but I also din't got any Download Link after the donation, I guess I'll wait for an email. Thank you in advance.

Yes you should already of received the e-mail with the download link and the freebie Password. Sometimes after checkout the download link does not pop up because of browser settings
blocking it. but I always send a e-mail as soon as I get the notification. well unless I am out or taking a nap.

If you did not get the mail just let me know and I'll send you another one ....

OutonbailDate: Friday, 26-05-2023, 01:13 | Message # 13
Private
Summoner,
Hello. I purchased the Varren product as a Guest but I have not received the download link.

I'm not sure if purchasing as a guest would cause any issues so I'm letting you know on this thread.

Thanks in advance.

SummonerDate: Friday, 26-05-2023, 01:22 | Message # 14
Colonel
Quote Outonbail ()
Summoner,Hello. I purchased the Varren product as a Guest but I have not received the download link.

I'm not sure if purchasing as a guest would cause any issues so I'm letting you know on this thread.

Thanks in advance.

No This does not cause any issues smile I always send the download link and Freebie Passwords manually on the mail address I get, might take a moment if I'm not at a computer
but normally fairly fast .... You should of gotten the mail by now to access your purchases. If not just let me know and I'll send you a copy !

Thank you ery much for the support

Forum » Artist Share Forum » First Aid » How do I access purchased content?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free web hostinguCoz