Password:

Wat's NEW [3]

Art Gossip

Main » 2016 » December » 17 » How to Download Freebies at Freedom

Add Entry

11:21
How to Download Freebies at Freedom

Enter this Post to find out More on how to get the Free Stuff.

To be able to Download Freebies at Freedom of art you will need a "Download Code".
How will you get this Code?
The Code will be send to People who support Freedom of Art.
by Buying a Store Product you give Support and a Code will be send to you
The Code you receive has a limited time validity of about of about 1-2 Weeks.
the code will grant you access to every Freebie on the Site.

Alternative I will add a Donate button in this Announcement
by donating you will also Receive the 1-2 Weeks Code, that grants
Free access to all freebies.

I had to make these changes to make sure that Freedom keeps the
Balance between freebies and Store, I understand that most
People just drop in to get a free download, but this is not
Motivating and will not have a long term Future. the site also
needs support, trying to avoid that it ends up as a Store only.
Freedom Provides Freebies of Store quality Products and I wish
to keep it this way. this system may bring back more Freebies
and even better ones.

To get the Code make a Donation of
6 - 12 $ after receiving the Donation I
will send you the actual Access Code
valid for the Period. or just get an Item
from the Store and you also get a code

Attachments:
Category: Wat's NEW | Views: 1548 | Added by: Summoner | Tags: | Rating: 0.0/0
Total comments: 7
7 scott   (12-06-2017 20:06)
Hi. I purchased several products and I haven't got a code yet.

4 KageRyu   (31-01-2017 09:17)
I will have to look into picking up some of the other figures I was looking at.  I understand though.  I haven't had much chance to use what I have, my workstation crashed on me shortly after purchase, then the the workstation I was setting up to replace it crashed (bad hard drives).  Once I am back up and running though...
That castle looks very interesting.

5 MeshWorks   (11-03-2017 19:19)
Hey Kage! See you are still having workstation issues. Try using 2 or 3 smaller HD's (500 gig or less), using one for just the OS and programs, and the other(s) for content/backups. Network another computer to handle you RIB renders. This setup works great for me and I love not having to wait for a render to finish. smile

6 KageRyu   (17-03-2017 21:23)
yup. Old workstation (32 bit 2.9ghz single core celeron). It has left this mortal coil now though. I am trying to shake the bugs out of a Core 2 Quad I am converting from render box to workstation now.

1 Summoner   (19-12-2016 01:14)
Added a new Section For Limited time Freebies.
These are actually Store Products that will be for free
to those who support Freedom for a Short Period
after that Period they will be placed into the Store.

I Made the Third Freebie section that will have Free stuff for Public
these downloads do not require a download code.

Note: Every one who buys a product at Freedom will be send the actual
Download code no matter what he Gets. After this you have access to
all Free sections for the Code Period until the Code is renewed

This is not a Membership Plan it is just for the ones who give support
to get some goodies for supporting Freedom.
Not just a Take but also a give , trying to build up a fair System as I'm
alone running it all and don't really like to be left alone

2 yossam   (30-12-2016 21:13)
Do past purchases count toward receiving the code or do I need to make another?

3 Summoner   (06-01-2017 18:46)
usually you will get the code after a purchase and due to the
little changes I am able to skip store Products
and make them Free or limited time free it sure causes that
one has to buy or donate to get a renewal.

I depending on the time give 1 or 2 codes to give the ones who support
enough time to get as much as Possible for their support.

I naturally try to give the ones who support more some privileges
and would be nice if these would contact me if I forgot to send a renewal.

actually this month I send to the ones who were active a new code from
the 18 of December away to the 16th January. this way I try to balance it out.
it is a system like no other actually concerning 3D poser products and guess
it will have to slowly be adapted to everyones needs.

Thats Me