Art Gossip

Thats Me

Welcome

Group "Guests"

Friday, 19-04-2024, 03:55

Search

Friends

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Creations and Products » Incomming Products » Protector-M001 ( Incoming Soon )
Protector-M001 ( Incoming Soon )
SummonerDate: Saturday, 12-11-2016, 14:05 | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Dragon Master
After Making the Loki Mech witch sure was a little challenge I decided to
Make hes Big Brother, These are actually figures that I started off a while back
but never figured out a way to make them right.
The Protector-M001 sure is a problematic figure as it has tubings on the
Arm articulations that have to move correctly with the arm bending.
Also other problems had to be resolved like the cannon Fingers.
Now I am at that point that most is Rigged it just needs some fine tuning.

ThorneldrichDate: Saturday, 12-11-2016, 17:45 | Message # 2
Private
Group: Young Dragon
Oh SWEET! This goes to the top of my "To Buy" list as soon as you release it! Been looking for something like this for months!

I don't have to outrun THEM, I only have to outrun YOU!

GhostwolfDate: Sunday, 13-11-2016, 02:38 | Message # 3
Private
A YMIR mech, very nice.

SummonerDate: Sunday, 13-11-2016, 11:27 | Message # 4
Colonel
Quote Ghostwolf ()
A YMIR mech, very nice.

Jup exactly smile I thought it would be the last one but just noticed that there would still
be the Colossus to be done to finish up that series. and that one has many legs.

wish they would be easier to make but somehow when I am rigging the mirroring
from left to right does not work completely , it would save time so I have to rig
every side manually. guess it is due that so many attached parts on legs arms are not supported
to Mirror the settings.
at least I am starting not to test the Ymir and make the first Promo renders.
From what I can tell now it is very bendable more then I would of thought for hes Mass.

GhostwolfDate: Monday, 14-11-2016, 21:15 | Message # 5
Private
Oh goodie, now I will have to save up money for those two Mechs, and hopefully more Mass Effect themed items.
Erm, just curious, would you have some free time to work on the item I mentioned to you in the PM? May be? Hopefully in the future?

I have never seen the speed of making and finishing 3D models this quick, obviously you haven't been sleeping much, eh? biggrin

Keep up the good work.

SummonerDate: Tuesday, 15-11-2016, 00:12 | Message # 6
Colonel
Quote Ghostwolf ()
Oh goodie, now I will have to save up money for those two Mechs, and hopefully more Mass Effect themed items.
Erm, just curious, would you have some free time to work on the item I mentioned to you in the PM? May be? Hopefully in the future?

I have never seen the speed of making and finishing 3D models this quick, obviously you haven't been sleeping much, eh?

Keep up the good work.

Did not forget about that Pedestal LOL I am just trying to get some order in my mess of 3D ...
I usually work with about 10 -20 meshes at the same time , when it gets tedious with one Rigging ( To many numbers )
I work on another one in 3D , it happens then that I don't remember where I placed it and what it is.

To be able to work as efficient you need to work on scripting , I don't see a mesh allot , mostly just scripts.
I even edit the surface mapping directly in a Txt editor Boning and basic rigging goes fast actually a matter of seconds
it is integrated in Poser to do it . Actually I changed the whole Rigging system for Poser it is a reason why most figures
are not compatible with ds any longer . Using real WM , it means I don't use XYZ Triax Rigging all works based on the
Axis XYZ is eliminated it makes bending smoother and is 3x faster then rigging each axis individually.
I guess it is the main reason why DS gets almost no new Standalone Figures as it would be a work of Month's to do them
with the system they have at the time so it is more efficient for creators to Derive it all from one Base skeleton like Genesis
ending up to be a little one sided, the exception is mechanical figures like cars as they just have local bending these naturally
can still be done in a easy way.
I think that allot of people just forgotten the real Power that Poser really has and as far as I can tell the limit has not been reached Jet.
I will have a look on other figures that are based on Mass effect , just that if I do em they have to be better then the ones Forender
already made .

SummonerDate: Tuesday, 15-11-2016, 03:01 | Message # 7
Colonel
Ghostwolf
ok Started to make a Pinup Pedestal will be a little different as I have in mind to make a multi
Figure that can be changed, most parts are done . Reason I could not decide about the surface
so I guess a multi surface would be best to make.
Also turning parts like a center that allows to parent the doll to the middle and turn it
without that it gets out of range . this happens when a pose of a doll is not zero....
naturally also individual columns on the border.

GhostwolfDate: Tuesday, 15-11-2016, 04:32 | Message # 8
Private
Well if you are having issues, you can add in your own designs, and makes it able to change into different shapes and height and so on, be flexible and versatile.
those lion or animal heads are not needed anyway, they kind of "obstructing" the view.

SummonerDate: Tuesday, 15-11-2016, 12:50 | Message # 9
Colonel
Quote Summoner ()
Well if you are having issues, you can add in your own designs, and makes it able to change into different shapes and height and so on, be flexible and versatile.
those lion or animal heads are not needed anyway, they kind of "obstructing" the view.

Actually there will be no Statues arround the Stand, I build up the thing with different layers and 3D stone walls Not Bump
still thinking if I shall make the stones movable out of the Wall Floor is also build out of Pave stones that can be Moved up
and down or Circle stone Rotated in a bunch there also will be a Smooth surface that can be lifted.
So actually not a Morphing figure it will be rather a Rubix Cube system, well if all turns out right . The geometry is already
over 30 meg.

GhostwolfDate: Tuesday, 15-11-2016, 13:04 | Message # 10
Private
Over 30 mb? Oh my. Well, try to keep it simple, lower the polygons and overall filesize if possible, don't want a stand prop that is larger than the figure standing on it, heh heh.   biggrin

Yeah nevermind the morphing feature, that was just a thought from me.

Forum » Creations and Products » Incomming Products » Protector-M001 ( Incoming Soon )
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free web hostinguCoz