Art Gossip

Thats Me

Welcome

Group "Guests"

Friday, 29-03-2024, 01:16

Search

Friends

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussion Forums » ---->> Chit Chat What Is In Your Mind <<---- » Question on Commercial Renders (licensing)
Question on Commercial Renders
LlynaraDate: Friday, 05-01-2018, 20:43 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Young Dragon
Hi, I just wanted to check and see what the licensing is on commercial art. I do book covers, promo renders for PAs and other art that I sell. I love your figures and would like to use them, but want to make sure I'm following the license correctly. I'm more than happy to just use them for personal art, but am working on a fantasy art calendar and would love to include your amazing models. 
Thanks!
Kim aka Llynara

Author and digital artist at Llynara.com

DigitellDate: Saturday, 30-03-2019, 16:28 | Message # 2
Private
Group: Young Dragon
I just popped in here to see if there was a reply. I am also a cover artist and story illustrator. I am assuming it is OK to use rendered art for commercial purposes? No one has replied to this thread?

SummonerDate: Saturday, 30-03-2019, 19:24 | Message # 3
Colonel
Group: Dragon Master
well for me there is no problem on what you want to do with the models , I do not place any limitations on them
allot is "fan art" so make sure to have some differences to a original , but it actually works like a collage smile

bringing in your own Ideas in the Artworks makes it all secure.

but for me you can make your own 3D prints even derivative works with the meshes if you have
Knowledge in modeling so yo are pretty free on what you wish to do and able to be a real artist ....

and sorry for the previous message I somehow missed it out , sometimes I just do not get a notice on my 
mail about a comment or Thread sad

Forum » Discussion Forums » ---->> Chit Chat What Is In Your Mind <<---- » Question on Commercial Renders (licensing)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free web hostinguCoz