Art Gossip

Thats Me

Welcome

Group "Guests"

Friday, 29-03-2024, 01:37

Search

Friends

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Artist Share Forum » Request's » Artist's Wanted (Artists needed for short-term freelance projects)
Artist's Wanted
CGHeroDate: Friday, 07-04-2017, 13:37 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Young Dragon
Hello!

I was referred to this site by a fellow artist who said this would be a great place to locate experienced artists.
Our company, CGHero, is a platform that allows clients to request content from experienced artists. We've recently had a request to rig an Alien for use in Poser Pro 2014, but have not had any luck sourcing a capable artist on-site with the necessary experience. The project request can be found here: http://bit.ly/2oep2PL

If this is something you feel you could provide, please register and post a quote. The client will review the quote and accept if this is within their budget.

We have a growing number of requests, so even if this particular project does not interest you, we may have additional projects of interest later.

If you have any questions, please do not hestiate to ask.

Kind regards,
Jonathan

SummonerDate: Friday, 07-04-2017, 15:03 | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Dragon Master
Quote CGHero ()
Hello!

I was referred to this site by a fellow artist who said this would be a great place to locate experienced artists.
Our company, CGHero, is a platform that allows clients to request content from experienced artists. We've recently had a request to rig an Alien for use in Poser Pro 2014, but have not had any luck sourcing a capable artist on-site with the necessary experience. The project request can be found here: http://bit.ly/2oep2PL

If this is something you feel you could provide, please register and post a quote. The client will review the quote and accept if this is within their budget.

We have a growing number of requests, so even if this particular project does not interest you, we may have additional projects of interest later.

If you have any questions, please do not hestiate to ask.

Kind regards,
Jonathan

Thank you for the Information it looks very promising and if I find a moment I will have a look into this Proposal
had no Idea about CG Hero and quiet surprising smile

Forum » Artist Share Forum » Request's » Artist's Wanted (Artists needed for short-term freelance projects)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free web hostinguCoz