Art Gossip

Thats Me

Welcome

Group "Guests"

Wednesday, 01-05-2024, 01:25

Search

Friends

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussion Forums » AI Features for Poser » Tool to enhance your renders and Textures (How to Enhance older Textures and renders)
Tool to enhance your renders and Textures
SummonerDate: Tuesday, 02-01-2024, 19:30 | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Dragon Master
Topaz Photo AI or Topaz Gigapixel AI are two options I have tested to see if these can be useful for Poser or 3D Programs
The results were quiet good enhancing the Textures or the Renders, especially when there is the need for enlargements.
We have better screens, want better resolutions and older Products just cant hold up with it, so these might be a good
solutions. I noted it is saving allot of render time, you do not need to render at 4K, 6K or 8K using up allot of time to
runn the render, you can make a 2K render and then enlarge it without Quality loss.

If it comes for textures it also offers a quiet good job, most textures are 2k especially the older ones, these can also be
enhanced, enlarged allowing good closeups of your models in the renders. For Creators It probably would not be possible
updating all these Packages made the Past decades but for a user it might make exactly these usable again wit great
Results.

Attachments: 4290431.png (347.9 Kb)

Forum » Discussion Forums » AI Features for Poser » Tool to enhance your renders and Textures (How to Enhance older Textures and renders)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free web hostinguCoz