Art Gossip

Thats Me

Welcome

Group "Guests"

Wednesday, 01-05-2024, 03:05

Search

Friends

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussion Forums » AI Features for Poser » Freedom to speak about AI in Poser
Freedom to speak about AI in Poser
SummonerDate: Tuesday, 02-01-2024, 16:05 | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Dragon Master
Due the Issues at Renderosity Forum speaking about using AI in Poser, or placing Links to useful tools I have open this Thread
so you can freely communicate your experiences, giving others useful tips using AI with your Poser Art.

Communication in the renderosity Forums are very limited due there Business strategy ending up in a very Dictatory way, placing
your account at risk, risking a Ban of your Customer account. I experienced this my self, as they banned my Customer account
with almost 20k of purchases through there Forums.

Allot of good Forum places for Poser Have been closed in the Past years, taking away the Possibilities for Poser users communicating
Freely with each other. The Litte group at Renderosity that is left Blocks any good communication due a attention disorder but rather
then making improvements they slowly kill the forums.

So here It is the place where you can speak freely About AI and other things, just search the Forums or make Suggestions for more
Important main categories that can be helpful for Digital Artworks.

Forum » Discussion Forums » AI Features for Poser » Freedom to speak about AI in Poser
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free web hostinguCoz