Thats Me

Welcome

Group "Guests"

Friday, 29-03-2024, 02:13

Search

Friends

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Discussion Forums » Ideas To Improve The Site » Love the models but....
Love the models but....
suasi678Date: Tuesday, 02-03-2021, 13:37 | Message # 16
Private
Group: Young Dragon
The site needs an enema...still.  It no longer responds properly and takes ages to load any page.  This occurs in all my browsers.  It seems to be something to do with scripts that modern browsers no longer support.

suasi678Date: Tuesday, 02-03-2021, 13:40 | Message # 17
Private
How about looking at Renderhub to sell your models?  It's a fairly new site and gives most of the sales income back to the artists.  It's growing rapidly with new artists all the time.  I've persuaded several folks from both Daz3D and Renderotica to sell there and they both reported that it's a lot better than the other brokerage sites.

SummonerDate: Tuesday, 02-03-2021, 18:44 | Message # 18
Colonel
Group: Dragon Master
Quote suasi678 ()
How about looking at Renderhub to sell your models?  It's a fairly new site and gives most of the sales income back to the artists.  It's growing rapidly with new artists all the time.  I've persuaded several folks from both Daz3D and Renderotica to sell there and they both reported that it's a lot better than the other brokerage sites.

Thank you for this Info, I will take a look at it as soon as I get a little time. right now I am quiet overwhelmed with woks on the House that need to be done 
already quiet a while smile But sure sounds interesting. Ok here I do not have any fees when I sell , I avoid selling at Daz or Renderosity as they have such a High
Fee of 50% that it would not be worth to sell there at any means, Also that they treat you like an employee Dictating what and how to sell in your store. 

All these brokerage sites either cause Prices to grow or they enslave the artists, well ok the ones who sell there actually do not really turn on there Brains 
as they sure could get revarded in a better way for there hard work instead of stuffing half of there Income to these brokerage Asses just for a little bandwidth.

suasi678Date: Thursday, 04-03-2021, 13:44 | Message # 19
Private
I've also been renovating parts of my house for the past year.  I've been through the entire place over the past 17 years and am now tackling the master bedroom and bathroom.  I have grandiose dreams and am figuring out ways to do them on the cheap.  My stained glass French doors into the walk-in closet are a stroke of genius (when they're done) and will cost less than a hundred bucks.  I'm learning a lot as I go.  The Covid-caused construction boom has tripled the price of building material so I'm glad I bought the hardwood flooring just before Covid hit.

suasi678Date: Sunday, 11-04-2021, 14:06 | Message # 20
Private
Hi Summoner,  you might want to check the site code as I think some sleazy Chinese hacker has stuck a bit of redirect code into it somewhere.  Every time I visit I get sent off to Alibaba (or some other Chinese sales site) after 20 seconds or so.  This only happens here.

Also, do you know about RenderHub?  (  https://www.renderhub.com/3d-models )  It's a fairly new site that's been growing by leaps and bounds.  They're picking up lots of artists who are sick and tired of the BS and politics in the other brokerage sites.  You'd get lots of exposure there and I'll bet that lots and lots of folks would love your models.

SummonerDate: Sunday, 11-04-2021, 14:26 | Message # 21
Colonel
Quote suasi678 ()
Hi Summoner,  you might want to check the site code as I think some sleazy Chinese hacker has stuck a bit of redirect code into it somewhere.  Every time I visit I get sent off to Alibaba (or some other Chinese sales site) after 20 seconds or so.  This only happens here.Also, do you know about RenderHub?  (  https://www.renderhub.com/3d-models )  It's a fairly new site that's been growing by leaps and bounds.  They're picking up lots of artists who are sick and tired of the BS and politics in the other brokerage sites.  You'd get lots of exposure there and I'll bet that lots and lots of folks would love your models.

Interesting I just checked the site and all seems to be just fine also going into the site through different Browsers nothing that gives me any clue of a redirect ! Will investigate further into the log files
if there were any changes . thank you for telling me smile

Jup I know about renderhub also had a quick look at it just that I do not have allot of time right now expanding all the stuff somewhere else smile but if I find a moment I'll have a closer look at it

SummonerDate: Sunday, 11-04-2021, 15:15 | Message # 22
Colonel
made some researches what could cause that you getting a redirect to Alibaba .....

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-click-alibaba-com/

SummonerDate: Sunday, 25-04-2021, 02:50 | Message # 23
Colonel
Quote suasi678 ()

I had a closer look at the conditions and possibilities, basically it is the same like at Renderosity or other stores the fee from 1-50 Products is 50% brokerage! this is allot. 51 up to 100 is 40% 
sure you can get up to 70% but considering that Poser models do not sell that well at the moment it would be more of a loss. 

Comes to it that the freebie system would get lost if I start concentrating in Brokering sites so what I can offer for free would fall into the hands of that site if you know what I mean.
Sure they might give a better offer if you place allot of stuff . the other thing is, is that I could only find a DAZ content section and I make Poser models so things might get a little lost there smile

so guess I will have to stick on this place as long as Poser is still having some Users smile

Forum » Discussion Forums » Ideas To Improve The Site » Love the models but....
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free web hostinguCoz