Art Gossip

Thats Me

Welcome

Group "Guests"

Friday, 19-04-2024, 23:45

Search

Friends

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Creations and Products » MeshWorks Creations » Horizons Products (An Oblivion Fan Art Project)
Horizons Products
MeshWorksDate: Thursday, 06-04-2017, 17:13 | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Superior Dragon
I am sure it is obvious that these products have been modelled based on the 2013 movie 'Oblivion' starring Tom Cruise and Andrea Riseborough. The name Horizons comes from the unpublished graphic novel written by the movies director, Joseph Kosinski. If you haven't seen this movie, you can read a good synopsis at this website (spoiler alert). However, I would highly recommend seeing this great sci-fi movie.

The Oblivion movie really intrigued me and gave my imagination and creativity a much needed boost. I trust you will find my attention to detail in this re-creation to your satisfaction. As always, if you find discrepancies or errors, let me know here in the forum or through the 'Contact Us' from the MeshWorks homepage.

Synopsis (spoiler alert): The destiny of Tech team 49 has been set, and to some degree, even that of Jack 52. But what about all the other Tech teams in North America? After the space station's destruction, what has happened to Techs 50 and 51, not to mention 53 through 58? Now we can find out. To further the storyline, this sky tower is the home base for the Tech team 57 located in the North-West portion of what was the United States.

Message edited by MeshWorks - Thursday, 06-04-2017, 17:15

MeshWorksDate: Thursday, 06-04-2017, 17:32 | Message # 2
Sergeant
Horizons SkyHab

Description:
The SkyHab, or Skytower, is the base of operations and home for the TET's Resource Gatherer Support teams, namely Jack Harper and Vika Olsen. These structures are built high in the air, typically at 1500' above sea level and consist of three operation levels, a base trestle structure and a footing base. The operation levels are the Control Room, Main Living Floor and a Workshop.

Promo Images;

Favorite Render;

Links;
MeshWorks Store $9.95 - Content Paradise $12.95 - Online Owner's Manual (with Freebies)

Message edited by MeshWorks - Thursday, 06-04-2017, 17:55

MeshWorksDate: Thursday, 06-04-2017, 18:14 | Message # 3
Sergeant
Horizons SkyCopter Mk1

Description:
The SkyCopter, also known as a Bubbleship, is the primary mode of transportation for the Resource Gatherer Support teams. A mix of a Bell helicopter and a jet fighter, makes this craft extremely versatile and maneuverable. It is also capable of low-orbit space travel.

Mk1 features opening cockpit doors, retractable landing gear, panable cockpit, tail rotor spin, rotateable engine pods and winglets connected to the rudder pedals (when using ERC sliders).

Promo Images;

Favorite Render;

Links;
MeshWorks Store $5.95 - Content Paradise $5.95 - Product Brochure

Message edited by MeshWorks - Thursday, 06-04-2017, 18:19

MeshWorksDate: Thursday, 06-04-2017, 18:38 | Message # 4
Sergeant
Security Drone Mk1
Drones perform dual purpose as defensive units patrolling the areas around the Resource Gatherers and protecting the Tech Teams. Packed with an array of sensors, the drones also search for and assault Skav groups. Armed with quad cannons and protected by advanced balistic armor make the drones a formible adversary.

Features:
Security Drone Mk1 features opening front access door, articulated gun arms, rotateable main eye, tail rotor spin, rotateable engine pod and engine exhaust prop (when using ERC sliders).

Promo Images;

Favorite Render;

Links;
MeshWorks Store $4.95 - Content Paradise $4.95 - Product Brochure

Message edited by MeshWorks - Thursday, 06-04-2017, 19:10

MeshWorksDate: Thursday, 06-04-2017, 18:51 | Message # 5
Sergeant
Tech Teams Expansion Mats
This expansion includes new texture maps and materials to change SkyHab designations from #48 to #58. Each Tech team has it's own color theme. Control files change interior and exterior tech numbers, Control Room center console display and color selection for carpet and seating cushions. This North America set includes 11 Poser .pz2 and Daz .ds MAT files. Ten new MATs and one Tech #57 updated material. Carefully crafted custom textures based on geographical location.

Promo Images;

Favorite Render;

Links;
MeshWorks Store $4.95 - Product Brochure

Message edited by MeshWorks - Thursday, 06-04-2017, 18:53

MeshWorksDate: Thursday, 06-04-2017, 19:02 | Message # 6
Sergeant
A Horizons Bundle is available exclusively at the MeshWorks Store. Includes The SkyHab Mk1, SkyCopter and Security Drone.

Links;
MeshWorks Store $12.95

Message edited by MeshWorks - Thursday, 06-04-2017, 19:03

MeshWorksDate: Thursday, 06-04-2017, 19:24 | Message # 7
Sergeant
Clothing Creator Needed

MeshWorks is in need of someone that can create clothing to make Jack Harper jacket and pants for the Horizons series of products. Although I've given it a valiant try, what I created was a disaster.

They need to be conforming for M4 with morphs and/or M3. I have excellent textures and reference images to work with and can pass them along.

This is not a commission item, but I would be happy to sell them through the MeshWorks store and give you all the proceeds as long as I get a copy for personal use.

If you can help, post a reply, or find my email address in any of my products readme files.

MeshWorksDate: Thursday, 06-04-2017, 20:01 | Message # 8
Sergeant

For anyone that might be interested (and because I am a fan of this genre), I started setting up a 'Oblivion Fan Art' site that can/will include submitted renderings and stories. While creating these items, I had to do a lot of research into this Sci-fi storyline. I discovered a lot of unknown or vague concepts that I thought I would share. Currently it's just an interactive map viewer, but may add more if the interest is there.

If you like to create graphic novels, I have a Horizons storyline page you could contribute to.

Forum » Creations and Products » MeshWorks Creations » Horizons Products (An Oblivion Fan Art Project)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free web hostinguCoz